• Assist with all software coding and designing functions.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver the features and products and ensure their quality using unit testing and performance analysis.
• Building reusable components and libraries for future.
• Take end-to-end responsibility for parts of CI/CD stack
• Review and feedback on code for both internal and external contributors.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver of SaaS products with high availability and on-demand scalability.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or other relevant field.
• At least 3-5+ years’ experience in testing, maintaining, and deploying software products.
• Communicate information through code, diagrams, flowcharts, layouts, and other documentation.
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtualization and containers (preferably AWS)
• Experience in software development across the full stack (front-end, back-end, DevOps etc.) is preferred.
• Experience with Docker/ Kubernetes.
• Very good know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling (Git/Git flow, SVN, Bitbucket, Sonarqube)
• Experience in Microservice architecture is preferred.
• Experience in developing financial applications is preferred.
• Experience in SQL/NoSQL database (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB) is preferred.